- Church Beck, Coniston Just £60 - a great intro ½ day trip
- Esk Gorge, Eskdale Only £90 for an amazing day of BIG jumps!
- Extreme Canyoning A full-on day for £130 - the best canyon in the Lakes!
💥 Jumps + slides + abseils = adrenaline! 💥
Canyoning is like gorge scrambling… but on steroids! It isn’t for the faint hearted, but if you are up for an adrenaline-fuelled fun time then canyoning is definitely for you.
We offer 3 different canyoning trips. Click the links below 👇 for more information, prices and pictures of what to expect on each of the trips:
- Church Beck, Coniston – a great introduction to canyoning that works really well as part of a multi-activity day. Abseils, jumps and slides a-plenty!
- Esk Gorge, Eskdale – a classic. A full day trip for those who like really big jumps into deep pools, all in a picturesque mountain environment.
- Extreme Canyoning – the best trip in the Lakes by a mile. Raging waterfalls and committing abseils, set in an inescapable mountain gorge.
When gorge scrambling we tend to scramble UP the river, taking in some climbing and obstacles en route. Canyoning in the Lake District generally starts at the top of the steepest section of a gorge and descends by abseiling down steep waterfalls (complete with water!) and by testing our nerves by jumping into deep pools from dizzying heights!
At one of our venues there is even a slide which fires you out into mid-air, above yet another deep pool with a waterfall crashing into it; if that isn’t enough our EXTREME trip will have you abseiling down 40m waterfalls and free-falling down others!
Canyoning in the Lake District is perfect for Hen and Stag parties and is brilliant as part of a team building day for corporate clients.
Prices vary depending on the trip, more info is on each of the pages linked to above.
Discounts are available for large groups – just get in touch for a price.
Full days can offer you great value for money, so book today and save money by combining this activity with another, such as abseiling, rock climbing, scrambling or gorge scrambling (aka. ghyll scrambling).
Click here to make a booking or to find out more. You can also contact us by telephone on 07702 942980.
Vouchers can be bought for all of our courses and experiences for your friends & family to redeem at their leisure. Buy a voucher